Sunday, October 31, 2010

Page 8 of the Halloween Mini

Hello Everyone,
This is page 8. I added a pocket and some tags from the design paper.


This is the inside cover. I have created a pocket that holds an envelope made of grocery sack paper. The part with the mirror is a flap. I created the mirror by painting a chipboard frame black and red acrylic. I then added some crackle paint. I added 3 layers of UTEE to some silver paper then froze it for a couple of minutes and then bent it to make the cracks.
The open flap has a chipboard swirl that I covered with design paper. I treated the image the same as the mirror. The image is from The Graphics Fairy. (There is a link on my sidebar.)

These are the tags from the pages. The pumpkin image is also from the Daisy D Halloween paper. The shipping tag was from an image swap I was in. (Thanks Olga.)


That's it for now. There will be one more post to this mini to show the tags inside the envelope. Thanks for the visit. until next time, happy scrappin,
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment