Friday, October 29, 2010

Yet More Halloween Mini Pages

Hello Everyone,
Back again with another page from the Halloween paper bag mini. This is page 4 and 4b. I didn't do alot to these pages since I posted them in progress. I made tags and added a prima flower that I inked and added some bling. I also added one of the black cats from the design paper that I covered in glossy accents.



These are the tags. The left tag goes into the bag. It was from an image swap. All I did was add some splashes of Aged Mahogany DI. The other 3 are shipping tags that I inked, stamped and embossed. The one second from the left uses a Tim Holtz technique called rusted enamel, I think. I learned how to do it from Arlene. Her YT channel is mybutterflykisses12. I used black velvet ribbon and tulle for the fibers.
I won't show page 5 again. I showed it in a previous post. Here is the treat bag for page 5. The witch is a label for drinks but I backed it with black paper for use as a photo mat. It does come off the other tag so both can be used for photos.


Well that's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow for another exciting page reveal. Thanks for stoppin by. Until next time happy scrappin.
Lela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lela, your work is exeptional, you sure are a happy stamper and a good one too :)

    Thank you SO much for signing up for my PIF :)
    Your email doesn't show up in your blogger profile, so could you please send me your name and address from this post, my email should be in the comment :)
    Thank you,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete