Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Mini Pages 6 and 7

Hello Everyone,

Back once more with pages from my Halloween paper bag mini. These are pages 6 and 7. The only thing I did since the in-progress photos was to add tags.



I added some red bling to the spiders. The top right tag has a German train station ticket. Again, this mini is for a German friend so I couldn't resist adding it. The ticket is from some Stampin Up paper that I've had for a few years. I simply added some cut out pumpkins to the tag on the bottom left. The bottom right is another image from the Daisy D paper. The backs simply have some journaling lines.

This is the page 6 bag tag. Again I have used a Daisy D paper image. The back has some journaling paper from Basic Grey. It has German writing on it.


Here is the treat bag for page 7. The spider is a drink label that I have backed with black paper to serve as a photo mat. It is removable so the background can hold a photo as well.

This is my favorite layout from the mini. That's all for now. Thanks for the visit. Until next time, happy scrappin,
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment