Monday, October 11, 2010

Not Such an Ordinary Paper Bag Anymore II

Hello Everyone,
This is the next installment of my paper bag Halloween mini album. These two pages are in the middle so they have the small half page. I have placed a pocket on both. I have embossed the swirls with black embossing.

This is the reverse side of the small page. I have embossed a witch flying across and a flourish in the corner. I'm thinking I will add red flowers to these pages along with some blood drops.
This is the last page of the album. I stamped the damask by Inkadinkadoo using Real Red craft ink from SU. I distressed the edges with my distress tool and then did black heat embossing around the pages. The right side is the small half flap that will be attached to the back cover. In addition to the red ink, I used clear embossing over it.

From now on I will be working on the album page by page. That's it for now. Thanks for stoppin by. Til next time, happy scrappin.
Lela


No comments:

Post a Comment