Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Halloween Mini Pages

Hello Everyone,

I've finally finished the paperbag Halloween mini for my friend. I will be posting photos daily until I've shown the whole thing. Let's start with the cover. I have created a torn wall paper look by putting the designer paper on corrugated cardboard and tearing it. I have whitewashed and inked the corrugation to look like slats in old plaster walls. There are some Prima E-Lines that I inked and glittered and some Prima pearls. There is a skull charm that I got in an image swap. (Thanks Olga.) The black button holds the rubber band that serves as a closure. To the left is some Hobby Lobby Rose Ribbon trim. The charms are a TH fragment backed with a spider, a silver locket, a framed witch, and an old skeleton key.



This is the inside cover. I used the cat background to match page 1. The tag is from some Daisy D Halloween paper that I've had for many years. There will be more of these images to come.

This is the whole tag. The back is covered in grocery sack paper and inked for a photo spot.
Well that's the beginning. Stay with me over the next few days as I share the rest. Thanks for the visit. Til next time happy scrappin.
Lela


No comments:

Post a Comment