Monday, November 1, 2010

The Last of the Halloween Mini

Hello Everyone,
Back once more with the last of the Halloween mini album. This is the envelope from the last page. I made it from grocery sack paper. I inked it with DI and stamped a haunted house image from a $1 stamp set. The insert is also made of grocery sack paper and folds up to create a photo wallet. I added some design paper and stamps. The front has some dictionary paper with the words "hallow" and "Halloween."

This page has some stamping in red, some red glitter letters to spell boo, and has been inked with DI.

This the back side. Again I have covered the panels with design paper and did some stamping and inking.


This is the back cover. I have created the same peeling wallpaper as on the front cover. You can see the red velvet ribbon that is acting as a binding. I had originally wanted to use some black velvet but I couldn't get it to stick. Even hot glue failed me. You can also see the eyelet where the red rubber band closure is attached.
Well, that's it. The whole mini. I hope my friend likes it. I certainly enjoyed making it. Thanks for the visit. Until next time, happy scrappin.
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment