Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Halloween Pages

Hello Everyone,

I'm back once again with more Halloween pages. I've already shown you page 1 in a previous post so I will start with the tag that comes in the paper bag for page 1. Each bag has a tag inside of a Martha Stewart treat bag. This paper is from the collection that I've used throughout the mini, "The Spider's Web" by My Mind's Eye.



Pages 2 and 3 are pockets that are covered with some black trim and the same rose trim from Hobby Lobby that was on the front cover.
The tag on the left was a shipping tag that I inked with DI, stamped and attached some flowers. The middle tag is design paper and a cat stamp. The right tag I covered with design paper, stamped and attached a skull charm.



This is the bag tag for page 2, front and back. The image is from some Daisy D paper from long ago. The back is some Basic Grey (?) Basics. There is some German on the paper so I couldn't resist using it since the mini is for my German friend.

This is the treat bag for page 3. The orange piece is supposed to be for decorating a drink bottle but I have turned it into a photo mat. It does come off of the photo mat behind it so both of them can be used for photos.



Well that's all for now. I'll be back tomorrow for another edition of the Halloween mini.
Thanks for the visit and until next time, happy scrappin,
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment