Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PIF: A Beautiful Thing

Hello Everyone,

I have committed to a PIF or Pay it Forward on Lynn's blog Her Creative Spirit.

It's a simple concept. I am going to send 3 people a gift in the next 365 days. If you would like to participate and get a gift from me, you must also commit to giving 3 people a gift within 365 days. The gifts can be anything, handmade, bought, or even something from your stash that you know someone would love. Just remember: 3 gifts in 365 days.

So...who's with me?

If you'd like to be a part of this beautiful thing, leave me a comment.

Thanks for the visit. Until next time, happy scrappin.
Lela

1 comment:

  1. I think I can as I'm regularly sending handmade cards. Could you email me with more details ?
    angsandy@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete