Thursday, July 29, 2010

ATCs for Trade

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I made some ATCs. This group of 3 is called Garden of Dreams. I have one of these available for trade. If anyone is interested, leave a comment and a link.

I have to thank BochTV (YT) for the inspiration. In her video she used torn magazine collage for a book cover. I had a bunch of scallop circles that I had punched from a jewelry mag thinking that they would make some nice flowers. I used those as a background. Some of the scallops had flowers so I put those on last. I used some crackle paint in two of the corners. I then rubbed in inks. I used Stampin' Up inks in Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie for the edges. The sentiment is stamped on vellum.




This ATC I made for trading with some friends in El Paso. It is titled Wings Series II: Orange Cream Soda. I do have one left for trading. Again, if anyone is interested, leave a comment and a link.

The background is text paper layered with Vintage Photo, Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks. I stamped a Tim Holtz text stamp in Fired Brick. The sentiment, Tim Holtz, is in Spiced Marmalade on text paper. I stamped the wings, Crafty Secrets, on vellum and embossed in white. I then painted them with an acrylic pearlescent medium. They are shiny although it doesn't show up well in the photo.


Thanks for the visit and happy stampin.
Lela

1 comment: