Monday, December 6, 2010

Vintage Christmas TP Mini Pt 1

Hello Everyone,
What is a TP mini? A toilet paper roll mini of course. I participated in a Vintage Christmas TP mini swap over at the Scrap Beach. (You can check it out by clicking on the badge on my sidebar>>>.) The mini is made from 5 tp rolls. Each roll has a #5 shipping tag. I have used Daisy D's vintage Christmas paper throughout. I used acrylic paints, stamps, distress inks. Too much to talk about individually. If you have questions, leave a comment and I'll get back to you with an answer. this is the cover.



Pages 1 and 2. There is a chipboard frame between them. The star is chipboard that I painted with gold acrylic and grunged with distress ink.

Page 1 has a flap that opens revealing a pocket with tags. A photo can slide under the vintage image.

This is the back of the frame and page 2.

Page 2 also has a flap that opens up.


Pages 3 and 4. Page 4 has an accordion fold that provides 4 photo mats and 3 journaling spaces.

Page 3 has a flap that has a journaling spot on the back and a photo spot.


Pages 5 and 6. Page 5 has a poinsettia that I made using the SU 5 petal flower punch and acrylic paints. A photo can slide behind the ornaments. I made those using the SU ornament punch.




Well, that's part 1. I will post the rest of the mini in a few days.
Thanks for stopping by. Til next time, happy scrappin.
Lela

1 comment:

  1. Wow- would never believe this was made from toilet paper rolls if you hadn't said. What a fantastic transformation of something so humble into a beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete