Monday, December 20, 2010

Vintage Christmas TP Mini Pt. 2

Hello Everyone,

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting so here it is Part 2 of the Vintage Christmas TP mini. These are pages 7 and 8. Page 7 has a small pockets book with tags. I learned to do this from Roses915 on YouTube. Page 8 is just a piece of chipboard that I covered with design paper.


These are pages 9 and 10. Page 9 has a chipboard piece that I painted with gold acrylic. The ticket shape is a chipboard piece. Page 10 has an extra flap page added with a snowflake.
These are the tags in the flap's pocket. The backs have journaling spots.



This is the page 10 flap open.


Then the flap opens up to reveal one more photo mat.



These are the tags that go in the pockets of the TP rolls. I inked them with DI in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. I stamped them with Inkadinkadoo stamps. The snowman was from an image swap. I have embossed the images in black.



The backs of the tags. I stamped the backs with several different stamps.


Finally the back cover. This is a vintage image I got from the Graphics Fairy. In fact, nearly all of the images came from the Graphics Fairy. Some came from Graphic 45.



Well that's all folks. I have another Christmas TP mini completed that I will be posting later.
Thanks for the comments and thanks for the visit. Until next time, happy scrappin.
Lela

1 comment:

  1. These tags are gorgeous!!!! I love the stamps that you used!

    ReplyDelete