Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Knitting Card

Hello Everyone,

Here is another project I completed at the Crop Til You Drop crop on Saturday. It is a card for a friend who knits. It is a card with pockets for tags. i learned how to do it from someone on YouTube. I don't remember who. It was several months ago. The black and white base is a designer paper from Stampin Up. The flowers leaves and spot were from some paper in my stash. I've had it at least 7 years and have no idea whose line it is.

The inside is Pixie Pink card by Stampin Up as is the yarn stamp. I used versamark and Archival Ink to stamp and colored in with some markers.


The tags are covered with more of that same paper. The sweater is another Stampin Up stamp. I put pink rings after this photo was made.
Well, that's it for now. Until later, happy stampin.
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment