Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ATC Swaps

Hello Everyone,
I've been busy making some ATCs for swaps. Thought I'd share. This first one, "Old Luggage," is for a swap at ATCs for All. The theme is vintage travel. I used some leather-like paper to create a suitcase look for the outside. I attached some small postage stamp collage paper to it to look like vintage luggage stamps. I used some more collage posters on the inside. I also did some stamping with Tim Holtz and $1.00 stamps from somewhere. It's been aged with Tea Dye and Vinatge Photo DI. The base is a frozen pizza box that I covered with grocery bag paper.


These three I'm swapping with Fiona. We met at "the Beach." We are swapping 3 for 3 any theme. I made them all different themes but with the same basic layout. Again I have used pizza box the base. For"Dixie Flyer" I stamped with a $1.00 stamp set and inked with various DIs. "Parisian Dreams" was stamped on a rose background that I had used glossy mod podge on so that it stamped in a dream-like way. The flowers were from a Rak I received. "Life's a Stitch" uses stamps from a Crafty Secrets set. I stamped on tissue paper for the background. I attached a tiny pin as well. They all use more of the collage images from Hot Off the Press.

This was my first ATC. It is on glossy paper. I used a resist technique with alcohol inks. The stamps are by Tim Holtz. This one is being swapped with Connie who I met during a UStream chat.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for the visit and happy stampin.
Lela

5 comments:

  1. Love your work Lela. You've got some awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another fun swap! Anyway, I am just checking in here to see if everyone had fun at the pretty things jar swap, thanks for being part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card swaps! I did not get to comment until after it was over. Been at the computer all day working, no time for fun! Thanks again I did enjoy what I got. I will keep the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok, you didn't miss anything, the link is there and you can visit others to see what pretty things they received in the jar swap.
    I am glad you had fun and please join us for the new swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such interesting details on all your ATCs.

    ReplyDelete