Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crop Til You Drop

Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to recover from a crop I went to yesterday from 2:00-Midnight. It was aptly named Crop til You Drop. I was able to complete a few projects including this Fall/Thanksgiving card. The card is a paper bag card and was inspired by Aaron Brown who gave a Ustream tutorial recently as part of Tresa Black's Creative University. (You can find the video on Ustream under thestampgoddess.) The cover background paper is an old, old DCWV paper. The sentiment by Autumn Leaves (I think) is stamped with Timberbrown Staz-On on a pieces of Stampin Up paper. The tiny leaf is from a 1.00 stamp set from JoAnns and was stamped in Fired Brick DI.



The inside left is stamped with MS leaf stamps in Fired Brick DI. The inside background is by Stampin Up and I used Vintage Photo DI around the edges. I also used Vintage Photo on all of the paper bag edges.


I also did this Halloween card using the same style. The background paper is from my stash and is of unknown origin. The stamps are from a 1.00 set from JoAnns. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. They were stamped using Ranger Archival Ink.


The chandeliers are from the same set as on the front. The inside background again is from my stash from so long ago that I no longer know the manufacturer. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. Again, everything is stamped using Archival Ink.


I will be entering the Fall card in a challenge on The Scrap Beach. The challenge is to use the colors red, orange, blue and brown.
Well that's it for now. Until next time happy cardmakin.
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment