Monday, August 23, 2010

My Junque/Art Journal

Hello everyone,

This is one of the projects that I have been busy working on. This is my junque/art journal. I had seen some YT videos about them but was never really inspired to create one until I discovered the blog Autumns Antics. She created a journal using the same paper line that I had wanted to use to make something for myself. I immediately stopped what I was doing and created this. It is an 8x5 journal of pages, envelopes, and such. I haven't done any thing much with it yet. This is the cover, a recycled book cover. As you can see, it was The Good Earth.




I added a page from a notepad here. I will probably journal about a friend here.


This is a leftover piece I had from making tags that I added.

I cut the rose and cherry from an old calendar.




This is my favorite page because of the paper and the old postcard from Chicago.

This page has a large coin envelope. I can put stuff in it such as ticket stubs.

There are of course more pages than I can show you here. I haven't journaled anything yet. I will post pages as I do.
Thanks for the visit and happy journalin.
Lela




1 comment:

  1. Great cover and your page layouts are awesome! Try linking up on my linky party so your one of your pictures will show up on my blog. It's fun! :)
    ~ Autumn

    ReplyDelete