Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Tag Swap

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything but I have been busy creating. These are some photos of tags I created for the August Tag Swap hosted by Marie at Art Of Marie. The theme was nature and we could interpret that any way we wanted. I chose flowers as my them. We were also supposed to use scraps paper in out tags. This first photo shows some of the chipboard I had covered with some scraps.

This is a pile of flowers that I stamped on some scrap papers and papers with flowers on them.

This is the back of a finished tag. There will be two tags in the pocket but I wanted to show the saying on the pocket.

These are some of the tag fronts. I used some calendar pages that had photos of flowers. I edged the tags with white acrylic paint. The pockets on the back each match the front. I made a matching charm and sentiment as an embellishment. I started to put ribbon around the bottom but stopped because that took away from the graphic look I was going for.



If you want to see more of these tags, I did a sneak peak video on YouTube. You can find it at

Thanks for the visit and happy taggin,
Lela




No comments:

Post a Comment