Monday, May 9, 2011

ATCs for a Swap

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I was gone so long. School kept me busy. Here are some ATCs I created for a swap at ATCs for All. The theme was Full Moon Rising. We were free to interpet the theme in any way we wished. I illustrated some moon quotes. This first card is a card for the hostess. The background is watercolor. The image is a vintage image from The Graphics Fairy. (See the sidebar for a link.>>>>) I added some color to her lips, cheek and blouse. I added some glossy accents tears. The quote is from a poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay.



This card is a vintage image that I tinted with colored pencils. I added some acrylic pearlizing medium for the moonlight. The quote is from "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear.


This is a photo of broken glass atop a wall in Mexico. I used diamond dust and white glitter to make the glass shine.




This is my interpretation of "Au Claire de la Lune" a French song. It's about Harlequin and Peirrot so I did a harlequin pattern. The moon is stamped on Paper Studio pearl paper.


For more details, see the YouTube video here.


Thanks for the visit. Until next time happy ATCn.


Lela




No comments:

Post a Comment